Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bucket List Part 1



Most people have one thing or two that they really want to do in their lives. Some of them are, to eat some specialties food from tribes in Lesotho, to visit Great Wall of China or go to North Pole. For me, personally, it should be big, adventurous and something that I really like. I like to go to new places, see new things and went to a unique places where not so many people willing to visit, so I will combine that and write a list of epic things that I really want to do, even once.

1.   To take the Trans Siberian Train. This is probably one of the longest train routes on planet earth, so why don’t I try it. I am not so crazy about train but I like trains, so to be in a train for days, in foreign countries heading to the Eastern Europe is one thing I want to try. If I have the time and the money, I would start the journey from Hanoi, where I can board the train to China and then continue my trip To Eastern Russia. From Moscow, maybe I would visit some countries by train and go along the famous Orient Express Route to Istanbul.

2.  To go around the world on motorcycle. Riding motorcycle has become one of my favorite activity for a quite a long time. I have never gone for more than 600 km here in Indonesia from the city I live currently, Jakarta to my hometown Yogyakarta. I have done that for so many times but I like to take different route if possible so that I can get different experiences although sometime it takes more time. I like to feel the wind in my face, to feel and breathe the air along the way is other things I like about riding motorcycle.

3.   Visit Petra in Jordan. I don’t really understand the exact reason why I want to visit this place, but sine I read the article and saw it in so many places in the internet and movie also, I have a certain kind of attraction to that place. The humongous statues, doors and sculptures are looked amazing plus the history behind it, which makes my mind wandering on how great it was when it still be a capital city.

No comments:

Post a Comment